|Status||First Name||Middle Name||Last Name||Date Of Death||View|
TWELVE CORNERS CEMETERY IS A MINISTRY OF ST. JOHN UCC
1130 W. Marquette St
APPLETON WI 54914
Twelve Corners Cemetery located in the Town of Center on the corner of Center Valley Road and Twelve Corners Road became part of the ministry of St. John United Church of Christ of Appleton Wi in February of 1996. Originally the cemetery was part of the ministry of St. Matthias Lutheran Church which was located on the grounds of the cemetery. That church closed its doors in 1929 and the cemetery fell into a state of disrepair and neglect.
The cemetery was reclaimed by the Eagle Scout project of Gary Koerner in 1976 and in 1978 the families of those buried in the cemetery formed the St. Matthias Cemetery Association and filed legal documents with the State of Wisconsin to become the owners of the cemetery.
In 1995 the Association decided that they could no longer continue to take care of the cemetery. They began looking for a church to take over this responsibility. St. John United Church of Christ was approached because a number of families who have loved ones buried in the cemetery are members of St. John United Church of Christ fellowship.
It is our purpose to provide eco-nomical burial plots to members of St. John United Church of Christ and others who may have such a need and provide a beautiful setting for persons to pay their respect and remember their loved ones.
Download our brochure for more information. or Email address: email@example.com.